During these unprecedented times we, at Grand Village at Clear Creek, are taking the safety and health of our residents and staff very seriously. We are 100% committed to continuing the comprehensive prevention plan that has been effective in our community for the last few months.
We appreciate the cooperation of the residents, families, visitors and staff, who have cooperated in a strong effort to protect our community so far and we ask that you help us remain vigilant for the foreseeable future.
Our prevention plan includes the following:
- All residents, staff, vendors and essential medical personnel will be screened before entering the community.
- All residents, staff, vendors and essential medical personnel must enter through the front of the building for screening.
- All residents, staff, vendors and essential medical personnel must wear masks while in the community.
- Only essential visitors, who have been screened and wear a mask, are permitted within the community under any circumstances.
- Any person who has been out of state, who has had symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact with a person who has symptoms of Covid-19, is not permitted into the building under any circumstances, until he or she has been quarantined for a minimum of two weeks or until he or she presents Grand Village with a negative Covid-19 test.
- Grand Village will support all residents who voluntarily choose to self-quarantine, for their own safety, by delivering meals and mail to their suites each day.
- Anyone moving into the community will be required to quarantine and show proof of a negative Covid-19 test before joining the community.
- Knowing and understanding the importance of socialization and family visits, we are allowing visits outside the building, as long as masks are worn, and social distancing is observed at all times.